Tuesday, March 12, 2013

ALIENATED: A book I want to read!

I saw a tweet today by (assistant editor at Disney-Hyperion) about a new fantastic cover that had just been revealed for a YA book, so I sauntered over to the blog spot to check it out--- and I was amazed! It's a book by Melissa Landers called ALIENATED, about the first inter-planetary student exchange-- that turns into so much more.

Check it out:





Isn't the cover gorgeous?  And you really need to check out the excerpt.  It will make you turn on the AC in your house even though it's winter out.  Outstanding!

Here's the link to Ms. Lander's post about it on the YA Highway's blog.


It doesn't release until February 2014 and I can't wait.  I'm definitely reading this one.  I love science fiction and you don't see a lot of it that involves romance, too.  Awesome!

Run, don't walk, over to YA Highway and read Ms. Landers post to get more details.  She is also giving one free signed ARC (advance reading copy!) to one lucky winner and if you follow the steps, it might be you!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment!