Monday, November 26, 2012

My Storybird story

I've written a few stories on Storybird and it's really been more fun than I thought it would.  I thought I would share one with you.

The Rain Dancer

To be clear, the art is not mine.  Storybird uses the art of professional artists who get paid when people order the books for their families or friends that they write.  For example, my six year old created a book about Christmas that I will be buying for her for Christmas-- and the artist who created the beautiful art that inspired her will get compensation for it.  I still own the rights to my story without the images and the artist still owns the rights to the images, but Storybird owns the rights to the combination of the two in a story format.  Works for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment!