Saturday, October 13, 2012

LitLift! Free Cool Writing Software

So, I am in a library class called Multimedia Resources and Services, so my mind is on apps and programs-- a lot.  Free apps, specifically and Web 2.0 tools.  I went into this class kicking and screaming, but now I find it more fun that I thought possible to use these tools.  So today, I thought to myself, "Well, I know I've tried Scrivner, but is there a free writing app, I wonder, that might help me structure my new WIP?"

And I typed it in Google and found litlift.com, which is free writing software online.  It's so easy to use!  And so fun!  I know those of you who just down and write won't use something like this, but for the rest of us, this might be a fun tool to try out during NANO!

Peace out-
Amy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment!