Instead of writing, you might try one of the following activities. I have found them to be very useful when procrastinating, even when I'm doing it unconsciously.
1. Create a blog. Post a lot.
2. Join Facebook. Post a lot.
3. Join many yahoo boards or other bullitan boards. Post a lot.
4. Spend plenty of time reading other people's blogs on writing.
5. Read sites like SCBWI so you can feel good about your time not being spent writing.
Of course, everyone needs breaks from writing-- I think I need more than average. But...there are times when thinking about writing, at least for me, gets in the way of writing. It is one of my biggest challenges to overcome as a writer, I think, at least at this stage when I just need to write the bleeping story. Anyone else?